ASBESTOS Surveyor/Assessor required
Due to our growth we require aa experienced Asbestos Surveyor and Assessor.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our team in providing quality results to clients in a timely manner. We are happy to discuss relocation costs etc if you aren't currently based in Auckland.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Asbestos management, demolition and refurbishment surveys
- Asbestos clearance assessments
- Liaising with clients
- Training junior consultants
Ideally you will have:
- BOHS P402 Asbestos sampling and surveying of building materials
- At least two years in the asbestos consulting industry
- Worksafe assessor license or equivalent
- Have the ability to multitask with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Remuneration package will depend on what you can bring to the table. Additional benefits include company car and running costs as well as bonuses.
Please contact us if you are interested with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com