Airborne Asbestos monitoring can be performed for variety of reasons.
- Asbestos Inspections both A & B Class in accordance with Health and Safety at Work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016 & NZ Approved Code of Practice - Management and Removal of Asbestos 2016
- Environmental/Background Monitoring where there is a requirement to monitor outdoor areas where there is a known source of asbestos ie; asbestos contaminated soil removal/asbestos related work close to public buildings
- Workplace Exposure Monitoring is conducted to establish workers asbestos exposure by wearing personal monitors with the sampling head placed within the individual worker’s breathing zone
Why use us?
- We have experienced, WorkSafe licensed assessors
- We are an independent company not associated with asbestos removal
- All analysis is performed within our IANZ accredited laboratory providing timely accurate results at a reduced cost
- Client portal available for easy access of reports
As with the Asbestos Identification, this is one of the core areas of work that is performed at Dowdell & Associates Ltd. The company has been undertaking this form of assurance monitoring for more than 20 years.