Dowdell and Associates IANZ accredited laboratory perform the following analysis in accordance with AS 4964-2004 Method for the qualitative identification of asbestos in bulk samples and NOHSC: 3003(2005) Guidance Note on the Membrane Filter Method for Estimating Airborne Asbestos Fibres (2nd Ed).
- Asbestos Identification in Bulk Materials
- Asbestos Identification in Soils
- Asbestos Fibre Counting
Why use us?
- NZ Owned and Operated
- Same Day Service (Conditions Apply)
- Fully Trained Analysts to BOHS P401 Identification of Asbestos in Bulk Samples & BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting
- IANZ Accredited Since 1995
- Competitive Rates
We provide a sample pick up service nationwide for fast turnaround of your results. Contact us to arrange this service.
If you are sending us a sample please ensure;
- Each sample is Individually double bagged
- Labelled correctly
- Either a submission form or details provided
- Couriered to 4 Cain Road, Penrose, Auckland
- Posted to PO Box 112017, Penrose, Auckland